Ford F-150 Raptor 2WD 1/10 RTR TQ Fox med batteri/lader
Komplett med batteri og lader.
Den nye 2017 Ford® Raptor fra Traxxas tar deg off-road med et helt nytt nivå av skala realisme. Den slanke Raptor-kroppen er detaljert med en sprøytestøpt komposittgrill i nylon og frontfanger for å fange dybden og detaljene i Fords originale design. Integrerte hetteventiler og sidespeil. Den tunge kroppen er ekstra tøff for alle typer terrengkjøring.
QUICK FEATURES ON THE FORD F-150 RAPTOR REPLICA (#58094-1)
- Officially licensed paint and graphics, Ford F-150 Raptor Replica body
- TQ 2.4GHz Radio System
- Traxxas' exclusive patented Training ModeTM
- 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Traxxas Power Cell NiMH Battery with iDTM
- Titan® 12-Turn 550 modified motor
- XL-5 waterproof electronic speed control
- Water-sealed receiver box and steering servo
- Metal gear Magnum 272™ transmission
- Revo®-spec torque-control™ slipper clutch
- Adjustable steel turnbuckles with captured rod ends
- Scale ProGraphix® truck body
- The tires are mounted on satin-finish 2.2" Slash wheels
- Powder coated progressive rate white springs
- The ESC and receiver mounted directly to chassis
- Included optional 23-tooth pinion gear
The 2017 Raptor replica is wrapped around the proven performance and unmatched durability of the Traxxas Slash. Torque flows from the powerful Titan 12-Turn motor and XL-5 electronic speed control for instant response off-road. Full-ball bearings enhance precision control. The electronics are all fully waterproof so your fun never gets sidelined by a little water along the way.
Precision 2.4GHz Control Radio System
With the TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system, you just switch on and drive. There are no channels or frequencies to manage, so the focus is on having fun. The TQ’s ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving, and lightweight with just four AA batteries on board (batteries not included). The TQ scores on style with its black-chrome wheel and smoothly integrated handle, and the internal-antenna design gives the transmitter a sleek profile while shielding the antenna from damage.
4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
For quick, convenient, hassle-free charging, a 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger is included to maximize runtime and minimize down time. The included NiMH charger uses a 12-Volt DC power outlet for universal high-output charging. The brilliant LED provides charging status as soon as the battery is connected. The charger is optimized for charging your Traxxas iD Power Cell NiMH battery. Peak-detection circuitry makes sure the battery receives a full charge every time. The status LED flashes green to indicate when charging is in progress, then turns solid green when charging is complete for foolproof charging, peak performance, and maximum runtime.
Traxxas Power Cell NiMH Battery with iD
The Traxxas Ford Raptor includes a Traxxas iD™ Power Cell™ Battery Pack. Traxxas iD Power Cell Battery Packs are optimized for free-flowing power and maximum punch with premium quality, low-resistance cells; flexible, silicone-jacketed 12-gauge wire; heavy-duty welded tabs; and Traxxas High-Current Connectors. Traxxas iD chargers (sold separately) auto-detect iD-equipped Power Cell batteries and automatically set and optimize charge settings. Precision assembly with attractive, individually wrapped cells and clear overwrap complete the package.
Sealed Electronics Extend Your Driving Fun
Traxxas shocked enthusiasts with the release of our exclusive watertight, sealed electronics in the E-Maxx that provided the freedom to drive where you want to drive through water, mud, snow, and other wet-running conditions that wouldn't have been possible before. Now a feature of nearly all electric Traxxas models, the Ford Raptor is the latest to offer the incredible versatility of waterproof electronics. The proven XL-5 electronic speed control and the mini receiver are sealed against the elements, giving you the freedom go places you might not have thought possible. It opens up a whole new world of adventure and fun. Wet, muddy tracks are no problem!
100% Fully Assembled and Ready-To-Race
The Ford F-150 Raptor (model #58094-1) comes fully-assembled and Ready-To-Race® with the TQ 2.4GHz radio system installed and adjusted, XL-5 power system, Power Cell iD-equipped 7-cell NiHM battery, 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger, a painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. Traxxas backs the Ford Raptor and all of our products with top-notch support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or e-mail. Unmatched parts support allows the Ford Raptor to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your R/C experience is easy and fun (and fast!).
FORD F-150 RAPTOR (#58094-1) SPECS
- Length: 568 mm
- Front Track: 296 mm
- Rear Track: 296 mm
- Weight: 2.16 kg
- Height (overall): 214 mm
- Wheelbase: 335 mm
- Front Shock Length: Long
- Rear Shock Length: XXLong
- Front Tires: Scale All-Terrain; 2.2"
- Rear Tires: Scale All-Terrain; 2.2"
- Front Wheels: 2.2" Satin-Finish "beadlock" with black split-spoke center
- Rear Wheels: 2.2" Satin-Finish "beadlock" with black split-spoke center
- Speed Control Type: Waterproof XL-5 ESC
- Motor (electric): Titan® 12T 550 (12-turn)
- Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 12.58)
- Differential Type: Steel Composite Planetary
- Gear Pitch: 48P
- Transmission: Metal Gear Magnum 272™
- Steering: Bellcrank
- Chassis Type: Modified Tub
- Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
- Center Ground Clearance: 89 mm
- Top Speed: 48+kmh*
- Skill Level: 1
- Radio System: TQ™ 2.4GHz (2-channel)
- Included Charger: Traxxas 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Included Batteries: Traxxas Power Cell NiMH Battery with iD™
- Required Batteries: 4 "AA" (transmitter)
* With 7-cell battery and included optional 23-tooth pinion gear.
XL-5 (WATERPROOF) ESC SPECIFICATIONS
- Input voltage: 4-7 Cells NiMH, 2-Cell (2S) LiPo
- Case Size: W31 x D55 x H15.5 mm
- Weight: 69 g
- Motor Limit: 15-turns** (540 Size) / 12-turns** (550 Size)
- On Resistance Forward: 0.007 Ohms
- On Resistance Reverse: 0.014 Ohms
- Peak Current - Forward: 100A
- Peak Current - Reverse: 60A
- Braking Current: 60A
- Continuous Current: 14A
- BEC Voltage: 6.0 VDC
- BEC Current: 1A
- Power Wire: 14 Gauge / 127 mm
- Input Harness Wire: 26 Gauge / 228 mm
- Transistor Type: MOSFET
- PWM Frequency: 1600 Hz
- Thermal Protection: Thermal shutdown
- Low Voltage Detection: 2-Stage indicators, switchable (on and off)
- Single-button setup: Yes, Traxxas EZ-Set®
- Sport Mode: 100% FWD, 100% brakes, 100% REV
- Race Mode: 100% FWD, 100% brakes, no REV
- Training Mode*: 50% FWD, 100% brakes, 50% REV
*Patented **Properly geared
Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Traxxas.